Fall Sports Pictures
Tuesday October 12th 5:30-9PM
St. Cecilia School Gym
Please contact team coach for more information
St. Cecilia Basketball Registration is Open Now!
It's time to register for St. Cecilia basketball for the 2021/2022 season. The deadline to register your child is September 20th. Registrations after September 20th will not be accepted unless needed to fill a team.
$90 8/30-9/12 open registration
$100 9/13-9/20 late registration
You can access the link to the website to register at the address below. Please use the link as it will take you to the correct site (you should see the Saint Cecilia logo at the top of the page).
- If you are a first time user of the software, you will need to create an account (You only need to create one account per family, and from that account you can register multiple participants.)
- You will need to register all your applicable children for basketball at this time to get the family discount. Because of the way the system is set up, it may show that your child is eligible for more than one team. Please select the team based on the grade level that your child is in. If the correct grade level is not shown, please sign your child up for what is available and then send an email to the address below explaining the issue.
- Enter payment information.
- Early Registration is $90 per child with a family maximum of $270 per family. Discounts are provided for each additional participant past two. This includes uniforms, which will be distributed prior to the season and collected at the end of the season.
- Please identify if you are interested in a position as head coach or assistant coach for any of the teams. We are always in need of volunteers!
- You will receive an email confirmation after you complete your registration.
- Please send all comments / changes / issues / questions to [email protected] or [email protected]
Competitive Basketball Teams
- Competitive basketball teams will be considered for grades 5-8.
- Teams will be coached by parent volunteers.
- Participants should expect a competitive atmosphere in practice and games.
- Selection of players for the teams will be determined by a pre-season tryout for anyone that is interested. Try-outs will be run by coaches and the Sports Committee members.
- Anticipate a maximum of 7-8 players on each team.
- Two practices per week.
- Possibility for increased registration fee. Additional payment beyond the standard registration fee would be collected after the player is placed on a team.
- Teams will look to be placed into competitive leagues and tournaments.
- Competitive players could also participate on the rec team only if needed to fill out the rec team.
Most basketball leagues start in November. Additional information will be forwarded when available.
Message from the St. Cecilia Sports Committee regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are excited to announce that St. Cecilia basketball teams will begin to use the gym for practices this week!!
Beginning the week of December 14th, St. Cecilia basketball teams will start practices for the 2020-2021 season. The practice schedules are listed below in the Gym Schedule Calendar.
Currently, the gym schedule will be limited to in-season sports teams, until we are able to fully evaluate our Gym Procedures and Safety Plan.
If you have any questions regarding the Gym schedule, please contact the St. Cecilia Gym Coordinator, Jason Voight at [email protected].
Any basketball related questions can be directed to St. Cecilia Basketball Commisioner, Brian Porada at [email protected].
Thank you for your patience as we all work through this together.